g3q Quiz Registration 2022 Gujarat:How to Registration Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz competition 2022 | What is Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz Competition? | Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz has been organized in such a way that more than 3 lakh students can participate in this quiz. In the first phase online quiz will be held at taluka–municipality / ward level, in the second phase at district-municipal level and in the third and final phase offline quiz will be held at state level.
g3q Quiz Registration 2022 Gujarat
The official administration of the Gujarat education board will be announced for the g3q quiz competition 2022. Recently the official administration of the education board will be conducted the Gujarat steam quiz competition 2022 successfully.Now the education department will come back again with the new quiz competition. In the Gujarat Gyan Guru quiz competition, the winner students will get up to the price of rupees 1.60 crore. The total boot price in the study tour will also be awarded up to rupees 25 crore.
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz Questions
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2022 www.g3q.co.in With the aim of making the students of the state bright, talented and knowledge rich, the students studying in Std-9 to 12 by the Gujarat State Government as well as all the students studying in all the government, grant aided and self-reliant colleges of Gujarat and all the government and private universities of the state and the state “Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz (G3Q)’ will be organized by the state government for the people under Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav. The purpose of this quiz is to encourage and empower the students and the people of the state through a healthy cognitive competition among them. The quiz will include information on various community oriented initiatives, development stories, pride stories and public welfare schemes of the Center as well as the state government as well as general knowledge and notable matters.
|Name Of Organaization||Gujarat Govertment|
|Quiz Name||Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz|
|Gyan Guru Quiz Mode||Online|
|Quiz Price||Upto 25 Core|
|Eligibility Criteria||Above 9th Std Student and Gujarat Citizens|
|Quiz Launched By||Shri Bhupendra Patel|
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz Registration Details
- All those above class 9, whether student or non-student, can participate in this quiz.
- The state level winners will be taken to pilgrim places, tourist places, industrial units and development works. The State level quiz will be held in offline mode in a grand manner. The quiz competition will be named as ‘Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz’. It will be launched by Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel from Science City in Ahmedabad on July 7.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel launching the “Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz” state-wide from Science City in Ahmedabad said that, Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz is a far-sighted step to prepare our future generation to compete with the world by making them knowledgeable and informative. The quiz competition will create a stir in schools and colleges in municipality and municipal corporations. The quiz will be held at taluka, district and state level during the next 75 days. In which more than 25 lakh contestants including from school-college students as well as citizens will participate.
- The state-wide competition has been digitalized through a website, e-booklet and online competition. The objective of this competition is to make the students-citizens aware of various schemes and policies of the government including general knowledge. He added that today’s generation, which depends on Google for every question will get in the habit of giving memory-based answers and meditating.
- Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the growth of Gujarat’s education sector has been impressive. New changes are taking place in the field including education, a new initiative ‘Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz’ will make the children and youth of the state participate in the comprehensive development journey of Gujarat.
- Referring to the fruitfulness of the Vanche Gujarat campaign launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the Chief Minister said that the Prime Minister has given opportunities to our future generation to flourish and keep pace with the world. Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz will play an important role in achieving saturation of various schemes of the government- 100 percent beneficiary coverage.
- Every scheme of the state government has been prepared keeping in mind the people of the state and arrangements are being made by the state government to reach the last man. This quiz will play an important part in this.
- Education Minister Shri Jitubhai Vaghani said that the Chief Minister has started the nations largest and the state’s first quiz today. More than 25 lakh students are to participate in this quiz. The purpose behind this quiz is to enhance the knowledge of the students of the state.
- Government of Gujarat is committed for the intellectual development of the students of the State. The Science City, which enhances science knowledge, has been visited by 8 lakh people in the last 8 months. Education Minister also requested parents to take part in this quiz.
- Industry and Co-operation Minister Shri Jagdishbhai Vishwakarma said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi started the offline quiz in the state long time ago. The Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz has been launched statewide from today under the guidance of Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel with the intention that the students of the state can get information about the development journey of the state. This new experiment will establish new dimensions, he added.
- Minister of State for Education Shri Kuberbhai Dindor said that 20 years of trust – 20 years of development has reached the people. We have been making maximum use of digital media in writing reading at the present time.
- This mega quiz competition has been organized by the state education department. All the students studying in standard 9 to 12 and college, university level are participating in this quiz competition.
- Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winning candidates at all levels including taluka, district as well as state level and certificates will be awarded to all the contestants at Gujarat government level. This quiz will be held daily for students and will run continuously for 15 weeks.
- Apart from students, ordinary citizens who are not studying can also participate which will be encouraged separately. In the first phase online quiz will be conducted at taluka – municipality / ward level, in the second phase at district-municipal level and in the third and final phase offline quiz will be conducted at state level.
- Thousands of questions have been included for this quiz. The quiz includes various schemes of Central Government as well as State Government, main objectives of the schemes, beneficiaries, achievements achieved so far in the scheme, number and amount of beneficiaries. A committee of question bank scrutiny has also been formed for that.
- The quiz starts every Sunday of the week and ends every Friday and the winner will be announced every Saturday. Each week the taluka and ward level school and college / university department will have a quiz duration of 20 minutes per contestant and 20 quizzes per quiz. A digital booklet of 250 quizzes per day will be kept online for the contestants as a guide. In addition, ten winners from taluka and ward level, school and college as well as university will be announced every week.
- After the completion of the district level competition, the state level final competition will be held. During the entire competition, the winners of the district and the corporation will be eligible to participate. This quiz will be conducted online. Students will be given a tour of Science City and the winning students will be given a study tour of the nominated places. In addition, all the contestants will be awarded certificates at Gujarat Government level.
- Rajya Sabha MP Shri Narharibhai Amin, Minister of Roads and Buildings Shri Purneshbhai Modi, Minister of State Shri Kirtisinh Vaghela, Shri Arvindbhai Raiani, Shri Brijeshbhai Merja, Shri Arjun Singh Chauhan, Shri Nimishaben Suthar, Ahmedabad Mayor Shri Kiritbhai Parmar, Gandhinagar Mayor Shri Hitesh Makwana, Chief Secretary Shri Pankaj Kumar, Principal Secretary of Higher and Technical Department Shri SJ Haider, Higher Education Commissioner Shri M. Nagarajan as well as a large number of students and teachers were present.
- Source: Information Department, Gujarat
g3q.co.in Registration 2022
All those above class 9, whether student or non-student, can participate in this quiz.
The state level winners will be taken to pilgrim places, tourist places, industrial units and development works. The State level quiz will be held in offline mode in a grand manner. The quiz competition will be named as ‘Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz’. It will be launched by Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel from Science City in Ahmedabad on July 7.
g3q.co.in Registration 2022.
Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz Price
Every week 252 taluka-municipality wise and 170 ward wise winners will get Rs. 1.60 crore prizes. In 15 weeks, total Rs. 25 crore worth prizes and study tour will be awarded.
g3q Quiz Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Studnet ID
- Education Marksheet
- 8th Standard Pass Marksheet
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
How To Registration g3q Quiz Competition 2022
- The quiz will be announced on July 07, 2022. It will be launched by Honourable Chief Minister Gujarat Sh. Bhupendra Patel From Science City Ahmedabad on July 2022.First Of all the applicants will have to go to the official website of Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz via https://g3q.co.in/
- Now on the homepage of the official website click on the suitable link for G3q Quiz Registration 2022.
- After that on the appearing window fill the form with all the correct information.
- Now verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- And after all that attach all the required documents and you successfully Register.