IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022:The Intelligence Bureau of India is inviting online applications for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) Grade 2 and Technical Exam 2022. IB has published a short notice regarding this recruitment. The detailed recruitment details will be released soon in the form of a PDF on the official website www.mha.nic.in.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 is released for 150 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 May 2022 is the final date.
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
The candidates holding a GATE Score Card for any years of 2020, 2021 & 2022 can apply online for the 150 vacancies in Computer Science & Technology and Electronics & Communication. The online application process will begin on 16th April 2022. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 7th May 2022. We are providing you the detailed information related to IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022.which includes the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and other important details.
|Organaization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Posts Name||IB ACIO|
|Number Of Vacancy||150|
|Last Date Of Applicaton||7th May 2022|
IB ACIO Technical Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies released is 150 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 and Technical in computer science and technology and Electronics and Communication.
|Computer Science & Technology||56|
|Electronics & Communication||94|
IB ACIO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess Valid Gate Scores 2020, 2021 & 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University. OR
- Masters Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
IB ACIO 2022 Apply Online
Intelligence Bureau has released the recruitment notification from 13th April 2022 in Employment news. The online application for 150 vacancies will begin on 16th April 2022 on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The candidates satisfying the mentioned eligibility can apply online for the IB Recruitment 2022 till 7th May 2022. The direct link to apply online will be updated soon.
IB ACIO Recruitment Application Fees
|SC/ST/Women/Ex Serviceman||No Fee|
IB ACIO Selection Process
- The selection in IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 will be done based on GATE Scores and Interviews.
- The weightage of the GATE Score is 1000 and Interview will be for 175 Marks.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
IB ACIO Salary 2022
The candidates appointed in the IB ACIO will be considered Central Government employees and will be eligible for all the Central Government allowances. The candidates will get Level 7 pay with Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400. The candidates will also get Special Security Allowances and cash compensation for duty performed on holidays.