ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:Oil and Natural Gas (ONGC) has published the ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022 regarding Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on its official website.Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying online for the post of Apprentice can get the detailed information regarding the ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Through this writing you are going to get the detailed information regarding the ONGC Apprentice Application Form 2022,more details about this recruitment given below.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The application form under the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online is available through the given link. Due to this, the aspirants can see that the application has been invited from the date 27th April 2022. So you can also call it the start date of application submission. However, if there has started then there has the last date also given for the registration by the selection board.
Because of this, the applicant needs to do the application submitted before the last date which has been given as 15th May 2022. After that, the registration link will be closed. So aspirants need to complete the registration within the given time limit. However, the selection process has based on the department for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Because in the selection of suitable person, the department going to take written examination and skill test or personal interview.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
The notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is released by ONGC at ongcindia.com. Before applying online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 candidates must check all the important details related to the recruitment. The detailed information is tabulated below.
|No. Of Vacancy||3614|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date For Application||22/05/2022|
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ONGC has announced about 3614 fresh vacancies in several departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get the details from the information below.
ONGC Apprentice Eligibilty Criteria
- Accounts Executive:Accounts Executive Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt.recognized institute/University
- Office Assistant:Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant:ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil):ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electricial:ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic:ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter:ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic:ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM):ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant):B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist:ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle):ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel:ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology):ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology):ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician(Radiology):ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor:ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder:ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil/Computer Science/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC Apprentice Age Limit
- Age Relaxation:Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- First open, candidates have to open the Official Website of ONGC @ongcindia.com
- Then homepage of the portal appears in your browser.
- After that, you need to go through the recruitment section available here.
- Click on it
- In addition, select the link for Apprentice Recruitment Notification.
- Now read all the details given in it
- After that select, the link Apply Online
- Then fill out the application form with the required details.
- In addition, upload the document which has needed in the application.
- Select submit button available at the end
- And wait for a moment.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted. Then save the reference number for future use.
ONGC Apprentice Selection Process 2022
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
ONGC Apprentice Salary
|ITI Apprentice (1st Year)||Rs.7700/-|