Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 – apply for latest vacancy at jointerritorialarmy.gov.in before the last date. Indian Army released the notification for Territorial Army Officer. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Meanwhile, know the 2022 Indian Territorial Army vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf
Territorial Indian Army has published the notification for Territorial Army Officer post on the official website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. The exam would be conducted tentatively in Septmber 2022. The candidates can apply online through the direct link given in this article from 01st July 2022 till 30th July 2022. The link to apply for the Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf is also available on the official website. The official notification with full details would be out on the official website.
|Organaization Name||Territorial Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Army Officer|
|No of Vacancy||13|
|Last Date of Application||30th July 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Written Exam Date||25th Sept 2022|
Territorial Army Vacancy 2022
- LT Colonel
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate From Any Recognized University
- A Candidate Must Be Physically And Medically Fit In All Respects.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug 2021.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
TA Army Recruitment Application Fees
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
Territorial Army Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
Territorial Army Officer Salary
|Lieutenant||Rs.56,100 To 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Rs.61,300 To 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Rs.69,400 To 02,07,200/-|
|LT Colonel||Rs.1,21,200 To 2,12,400/-|
|Colonel||Rs.1,30,600 To 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier:||Rs.1,39,600 To 2,17,600/-|
Territorial Army Recruitment Terms And Conditions Of Service
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.