Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Published Recruitment Notification for Agniveer (SSR) 1400 Posts. Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the (Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1400 (including a maximum of 280 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are given below.
Indian Air force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Posts Name: Agniveer (SSR)
- No. of Vacancy: 1400
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Online Application Start Date: 08/12/2022
- Last Date of Application: 17/12/2022
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Apply Online
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Selection Process
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.