Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2023:
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released, Bank of India has invited applications for various posts. India Post Payments Bank IT Officer 48 recruitment notification has been approved, Bank of India Recruitment Application Form will be starting very soon, India Post Payments Bank IT Officer Recruitment Application Form can be filled through the official website Must read the official notification before filling the application form of Bank of India Recruitment.
Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2023
IPPB IT Officer Recruitment has been released for various 48 posts. There is good news for the candidates who were preparing for Bank of India Recruitment. India Post Payments Bank IT Officer Recruitment Application Form has started, Aspirants as per their eligibility can fill their application form before the last date.
Bank Name: Indian Post Payment Bank
Posts Name: IT Officer
No. Of Vacancy: 43
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: India
Last Date of Application: 03/07/2023
Official Website: www.ippbonline.com
- B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology)/ MCA
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
- Minimum Age: 24 Years To Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- To fill the IPPB Recruitment form online, first, you have to open the official website of India Post Payment Bank.
- Click on the recruitment button in the desk board of the official website of India Post Payment Bank and click on the link given in the recruitment
- After clicking on the recruitment link, a new window will open in front of you for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment.
- First of all you have to click on registration, in registration you have to select your mobile number, email id and name of the state and click on registration.
- After registration, click on the login button and you will login with the ID password received through your email ID and mobile number.
- After login, the complete form of India Post Payment Bank Recruitment will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your name, father’s name, address, mobile number, educational qualification and all the forms.
- After filling the complete form, you have to upload the photo sign, upload the documents, after uploading, click on the submit button.
- Payment has to be made after submitting the form, you can deduct the payment online, after making the payment, click on the submit button and take out the print out.
- For All Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.