Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022: Directorate General Defence Estates (DDGE),Ministry Of Defence has Published Recruitment Notification For Junior Hindi Translator,Sub Divisionsal Officer & Hindi Typist 97 Posts 2021.Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Offline For This Vacancy After Read Official Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Notification Given Below.DDGE Ministry Of Defence Vacancy Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Indian Defence Department.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2022
- Junior Hindi Translator:07
- Sub Divisional Officer:89
- Hindi Typist:01
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Hindi Translator:Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level.
- Sub Divisional Officer:Matriculation pass from a recognised Board.
- Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship(Civil) of not less than two years.
- Hindi Typist:Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board.
- Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator:18-30 Years
- Sub Divisional Officer:18-27 Years
- Hindi Typist:18-27 Years
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment How To Apply
- Eligible candidates working in Central/State Government, etc must submit their applications through proper channel and have to produce “No Objection Certificate” on demand.
- The application should be filled in prescribed proforma given below and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-11/ HINDI TYPIST and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040”.
- OBC/EWS/SC/ST/Women/Ex. Serviceman:No Fees
- Fee Should Be Paid through Demand Draft in favour of ‘PRINCIPAL DIRECTORATE DEFENCE ESTATES SOUTHERN COMMAND PUNE’ payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will get selected based on the merit list of marks obtained in the written exam. Written exam date will be announced on official website of DGDE soon.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Salary
- Junior Hindi Translator:Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Sub Divisional Officer:Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400
- Hindi Typist:Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1900
- Last date for the receipt of the application form is 15-01-2022 upto 17:00 Hrs.