NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts in Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager-Risk Management), Middle Management Grade
Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager).NHB Recruitment 2021 good chance for those candidates who seeking job in Banking Department.
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Bank Name: National Housing Bank
Post Name: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy:17
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Application Last Date:30/12/2021
NHB Vacancy 2021
- Assistant Manager Scale – I:14
- Deputy Manager Scale – II:02
- Regional Manager Scale -IV:01
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager:Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks,For SC/ST 55℅ Marks from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Deputy Manager: Bachelors Degree In Any Stream With 2 Years Experience.
- Regional Manager:Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Professional Qualification Related to Financial Risk Management and Two Year Experience.
- Assistant Manager: 21-30 Years
- Deputy Manager: 23-32 Years
- Regional Manager: 30-45 Years
NHB Recruitment 2021 How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE through NHB website www.nhb.org.in from 01.12.2021 TO 30.12.2021.No other mode of submission of Application is accepted.
- All Other Category:Rs.850/-
NHB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview for JMGS-I (AM) and MMGS-II (DM) and for SMGS-IV (RM) through two tiered processes i.e. shortlisting and interview.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary
- Assistant Manager Scale – I:Rs.60,056.72/-
- Deputy Manager Scale – II:Rs.79,621.49/-
- Regional Manager Scale -IV:Rs.1,26,954.37/-
- Online Application Start Date:01/12/2021
- Last Date For Application:30/12/2021
- E-Call Latter Date:10 days prior to the Examination.
- Online Examination: January/February 2022