UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Notification:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Released Civil Services Examination 2021 Notification.Intrested And Eligible Candidates Read All Details Carefully Given Below.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Notification
Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name:Indian Civil Services Prelims Exam
Post Name:Indian Civil Service,Indian Forest Service
Job Location:All India
Indian Civil Service & Indian Forest Service Examination 2021
- Indian Administrative Service:712
- Indian Forest Service:110
Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however,if due to any unavoidable situation,if an apllicant submits another/multiple applications, then the applicant must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, photo ID, fee etc.The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Minimum:21 Years
- Maximum:32 Years
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from4 payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Read Official Notification
- Application Started Date:04/03/2021
- Last Date For Application:24/03/2021