Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway Rajkot Division Published Vacancy Notification For 17 General Duty Medical Officer,Staff Nurse,Lab Technician And House Keeping Assistant Posts.Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification.Western Railway Rajkot Recruitment 2021, Western Railway Vacancy 2021.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- General Duty Medical Officer:04
- Staff Nurse:04
- Lab Technician:01
- Hospital Attendant:04
- House Keeping Assistant:04
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- MBBS (MC Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MC/MMCC.
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
- B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or egivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqvivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
- General Duty Medical Officer:53 Years
- Staff Nurse:20-40 Years
- Lab Technician:18-33 Years
- Hospital Attendant:18-33 Years
- House Keeping Assistant:18-33 Years
How To Apply
- All Candidates Selected By Interview.
- Interview Will Be Held From 22/04/2021 10:00 AM.
- General Duty Medical Officer:Rs.75000/-
- Staff Nurse:Rs.44,909/-
- Lab Technician:Rs.35,400/-
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistant:Rs.18000/-
- Last Date For Application:22/04/2021
- Interview Date:22/04/2021(10:00 AM)
|Read Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Download Form||Click Here>>|
|ટેલિગ્રામ ચેનલમાં જોડાઓ||JOIN NOW>>|