Aadhaar Pancard Link Status Check: The Income Tax of India has made an announcement regarding the Aadhar Pan Link and now it is mandatory for all the citizens to link their documents. So if you have linked your documents then you should check Aadhaar Pan Link Status to see whether it is successfully linked or not. Moreover, you can do this by simply following a few simple steps which we have discussed below. Make sure you check the Aadhaar Pan Link Last Date which is 31st March and complete the process before the due date. You should use the incometax.gov.in Aadhaar Pan Link Status Link given below to check the current status of approval. You need to pay nominal fees for linking your documents which can be paid by UPI or Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Card. If you are worried regarding the Process to Link Aadhaar Card Pan Card then kindly check this post for step by step guidelines.
Aadhaar Pancard Link Status Check
Aadhaar Card Pan Card Link
- The Income Tax Department is the statutory board of the Central Government which is responsible for the Taxes and other financial processes.
- Recently, it has made it compulsory to Link the Aadhar Pan and Last Date to complete the process is 31st March 2023.
- You can follow the instructions given in this post and do the Aadhar Card Pan Card Link @ incometax.gov.in.
- Citizens need to Pay Rs 1000/- as fees of Aadhar Card Pan Card Link Online on the portal.
- You should check Status after doing the process with the help of your PAN Card and Date of Birth.
Aadhaar Pan Link Last Date
Incometax.gov.in Aadhaar Pan Link Status
- Official Website for all the updates regarding the Aadhaar Pan Link Status are available on incometax.gov.in.
- You have to check the Status Online with the help of your PAN Card and Date of Birth.
- If the linking is approved then you can proceed for Income Tax fillings and if it is not approved then kindly remove the errors.
- Submit the appropriate documents so that they cannot reject the application and linking of documents is successful.
- Use the process given below to link your documents and then proceed to fill the Income Tax Online.
How to Link Aadhaar Card Pan Card
- First of all, we request the citizens to open incometax.gov.in from their PC (Personal Computer).
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Link Aadhar Button and proceed further for the next stage.
- Now enter the PAN Card Number and Aadhaar Card Number and then tap on the Validate button.
- Once it is verified, you should proceed further for the Payment Page and Pay Rs 1000/- for linking.
- You can use the UPI or Net Banking or Debit or Credit Card to pay this amount on the official website.
- Using these instructions, you can Link Aadhar Card Pan Card @ incometax.gov.in.