Bank Of India(BOI) A leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai,invites applications for recruitment of Security Officers and Fire Officer in Middle Management Grade/Scall-II.
Bank Of India(BOI) Security And Fire Officer Recruitment 2020
Bank Name:Bank Of India(BOI)
Name Of The Posts: Security Officer And Fire Officer
- Note:The above vacancies are inclusive of backlog.The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
- The designation /name of the post are only indicative as per respective scale and same does not intend to confer any special advantages to the selected candidate. The bank reserves the right to change the name of post / designation at any time without notice.
BOI Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Security Officers (Scall-II):-Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards,is a must.
- Fire Officers:B.E. (Fire Engineering) from National Fire Service College,Nagpur or Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- BE (Fire Engineering) / B.Tech.(Safety & Fire Engineering / B. Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/ Institution recognized by Govt of India with 5 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings.
- B.Sc from a University recognized by Govt of India and should have Passed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with 7 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings.
- Higher Secondary from any recognized College/Institution and should have Passed Sub-Fire Officers College from National Fire Service College Nagpur with minimum 10 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings.
- B.Sc. from any University recognized by Govt of India plus Graduate ship in Fire Engineering (GIFE) from Institution of Fire Engineers (India /UK) with minimum 2 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings.
Bank Of India Recruitment Age Limit:
●Max.:40 years (including all relaxations)
●The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1980 and not later than 01.11.1995(Both Day Inclusive).
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II):₹31705-1145/1-₹32850-1310/10-45950.
How To Apply Bank Of India(BOI) Vacancy 2020:
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online,candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc.through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID,he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Online Application Form Starting Date:07/12/2020
- Last Date For Online Application:21/12/2020
- Relevante Date For Age/Qualification/Experience:01/11/20