Central Railway Recruitment 2021:Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961,over Central Railway.Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2532 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only online till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates,3 years in case of OBC candidates.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates:No Fee Required
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Online Application Started Date:05/02/2021
- Last Date For Apply Online:05/03/2021