THE COTTON CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD(CCI) is a public sector undertaking under Ministry of Textile, Government of India extending necessary marketing support to the cotton growers in selling their kapas produce at most competitive prices in the various market yards in all cotton growing States through timely intervention –beginning from day one of the kapas arrivals till the end of season,procurement operations spread over in 19 Branches and over more than 400 market yards in the country and having its head quarter at CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai.For further strengthening its core competencies, CCI invites applications on direct recruitment basis from dynamic,proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities and want to be a part of our growth journey.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies ONLINE,through our website.
Cotton Corporation Of India(CCI) Recruitment 2020
Company Name:Cotton Corporation Of India(CCI)
- Management Trainee (MKTG)
- Management Trainee(Accounts)
- Junior Commercial Executive
- Junior Assistant (General)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)
CCI Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Management Trainee (MKTG):MBA in Agri Business Management/Agriculture related MBA.
- ManagementTrainee(Accounts):CA/CMA/MBA (Fin)/MMS/M.Com.or any equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Commerce Discipline.
- Junior Commercial Executive:B.Sc Agriculture from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks,45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
Experience:Criteria in case of employees of Cotton Corporation of India Ltd(CCI)is:
- Qualification-Any Graduate (10+2+3)
- Age-The age relaxation is only to the extent of number of years they put in service in CCI, provided they fulfill all other criteria for recruitment.
- Junior Assistant (General):from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks,45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts):B.Com from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks, 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment Age Limit:
- For the post of Junior Commercial Executive/Junior Assistant(General Accounts)- Age not more than 30 years as on 1st November 2020,relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3years for OBC (excluding creamy layer). With respect to Person with Disabilities (PwDs) upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years,which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer).
- For the post of Management Trainee (Accounts) & (Mktg) – Age not more than 30 years as on 1st November 2020, relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC (excluding creamy layer) and for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC/ ST and 13 years for OBC) which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Scale Of Pay(Salary):
- Management Trainee (Mktg)-Rs 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee (Accounts)-Rs 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA)
- Junior Commercial Executive-Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)-Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
- Junior Assistant (General)-Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
How To Apply CCI Recruitment:
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above can submit the application online by logging on to The Cotton Corporation of India website www.cotcorp.org.in followed by visiting “Recruitment” link.Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.The online registration will be open from 9.12.2020 and closes on 7.01.2021, after which the web-link will be disabled.Candidates are advised to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last day for filling up the application to avoid the possibility of inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of site congestion, heavy load on the internet.Corporation does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.Read the advertisement details carefully & verify your eligibility for the said post and click on “Enter” and fill up the online application form with your details.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail id/mobile number.Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail id/mobile number (to be entered compulsorily in the application form) active for at least one year. No change in e-mail id/mobile number will be allowed once entered. Corporation will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent, bouncing of e-mail/SMS due to invalid/wrong email ID/mobile number provided by the candidate or due to any other reasons.
- Online application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- The name of the candidate and that of his/her father/husband/spouse name etc should be spelt correctly in the application exactly as it appears in the Certificates / mark sheets. Any change /alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An Email/sms intimation with the Registration number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates E-mail ID /Mobile number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimation at the email ID/ mobile number provided by them,they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.For any queries or clarification, the candidates are requested to contact 022-61306219 (Helpdesk number).
- Application Fee:1000Rs.
- Intimation Charge:500Rs.
- SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PWD
- Application Fee:NIL
- Intimation Charge:500Rs.
- Opening Date Of Online Registration Application:09/12/2010
- Closing Date Of Online Registration From(Last Date Of Fee Payment):07/01/2021