GIC Recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation Of India (GIC) Released Vacancy Notification For 44 Officers in carde of the assistant manager posts 2021.Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification.Gic Recruitment 2021,Gic Vacancy 2021, General Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021.
GIC Recruitment 2021
- Finance Chartered Accountants:15
- Total Posts:44
GIC Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Finance Chartered Accountants:Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- General:Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Legal:Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Insurance:Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/Life Insurance/ FIII/FCII.
- Minimum age:21 years.
- Maximum age:30 years
How To Apply
- E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
- Mobile No (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
GIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively around the first week of May 2021.The candidate may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the Application Form clearly. Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centres listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
Pay Scale (Salary)
- Online Registration commences from:11.03.2021
- Last Date for Online Registration:29.03.2021
- Payment of Application fees From:11.03.2021 to 29.03.2021
- Tentative Date of online Examination:9th MAY 2021 (Afternoon Shift)
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from:Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates:26.04.2021 TO 29.04.2021