and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 21 work centres.Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below.
Oil And Natural Gas(ONGC) Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2020
Total Posts In Gujarat:1447
Job Location In Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mahesana And Ankleshwar
Educational Qualification For All Posts:
- Accountant:Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant:Human Resource Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt.recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant:ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):ITI in COPA Trade.
- Draughtsman (Civil):ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- Electrician:ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Electronics Mechanic:ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter:ITI in Fitter.
- Instrument Mechanic:ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance:ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical
- Plant):B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Library Assistant:ITI in Library and information Science.
- Machinist:ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle):ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- Mechanic Diesel:ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
- Plumber:ITI in Plumber trade.
- Surveyor:ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- Welder:ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Civil,Computer Science,Electrical,Electronics & Telecommunication,Electronics,Mechanical:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Online Application Submission Starting Dates:29/07/2020
Last Date For Submission Application:17/08/2020
Date Of Result/Selection:24/08/2020
Receive Confirmation From Candidates:24/08/2020 To 01/09/2020.