Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021:The Reserve Bank Off India Published Jobs Notification For Grade B Officer Posts.All Details About This Vacancy Like Total Posts, Education Qualification,How To Apply And Age Limit Etc. Given Below.
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021
Bank Name: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
Posts Name:Grade B Officer
Job Location:All India
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-(General):
Graduation in any discipline/Equivalent technical or professional qualification
with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation /
Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for
SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters /years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics /Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics Course/Finance,with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University/Institute; OR
- PGDM/MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University/Institute; OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/business/developmental/ applied, etc.with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University/Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years;
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute;
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years;
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021 i.e.he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D.qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications,then he/she must
ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.Detailed scheme of selection is given at Appendix – II (Gr. B (DR)-General) / Appendix – Ill (Gr. B (DR)-DEPR) and Gr. B(DR)-DSIM) which are available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The Centres where the examinations.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹35,150/-p.m. in the pay scale
of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance,House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are ₹83254/- (approx) The House Allowance of 15% of
Basic Pay will be paid, if accommodation is not provided by the Bank.
- Apply Online Started Dates:28 January 2021
- Last Date For Applying:15 February 2021
- Exam Date:March/April 2021