SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online|SSC CGL 6506 Vacancies 2021|SSC CGL Recruitment 2021|SSC CGL 2021|SSC CGL Notification 2021|SSC CGL Graduate Level Exam 2021|Staff Selection Commision Recruitment 2021|Combined Graduate Level Examination|SSC CGL Vacancy 2021|SSC CGL Recruitment 2020
Organisation Name:Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts Name: Various Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Posts
Job Location:All India
SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online
SSC CGL 2021 Recruitment:The Staff Selection Comission (SSC) Published Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ Various Posts Vacancies Notification 2021.The Details Of SSC CGL Recruitment Given Below.
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All Other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply,however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2021.
SSC CGL Recruitment Age Limit:
Posts Wise Different Age Limit.Please Read Official SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Given Below.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV.Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVAr espectively.
- General/OBC/EWS:Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- No. 1 to 02 : Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100/-)
- No. 03 To 18 : Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400/-)
- No. 19 To 23 : Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400/-)
- No. 24 To 28 : Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300/-)
- No. 29 To 32 : Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100/-)
- Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later