The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under.
SSC CHSL(10+2) Recruitment 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Total Posts:5000+(Declared Soon
Job Location:All India
SSC CHSL Vacancy Educational Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Age Limit:
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022.Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
SSC CHSL(10+2) Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
How To Apply For This Vacancy
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-03-2022(23:30).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email,by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa,MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 08-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 09-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-03-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later