SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:The Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff (MTS) & Havaldar Posts 2022.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read SSC MTS Notification 2022 Given Below.SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Central Government Of India.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 30/04/2022 (5.00PM).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC.Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The dates of examinations indicated below are tentative.Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to thecandidates through the website of the Commission.Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. 13.3.2 There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Answer Keys,in due course after the Computer Based Examination, will be placed on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in). Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the answer keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained,afterwards.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization oft he post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will beu sed to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 30.04.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 03.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04.05.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To Be Notified Later