The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 5846 Constable Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commissie(SSC) Published Jobs Notification 2020.All Details About This Recruitment Given Below.
Educational Qualification For This Vacancy:
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the.
- Sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
Pay Scale Level-3(Rs 21700-69100)
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap,spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-09-2020 (2330 Hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email,by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Exam Center In Gujarat:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020