Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana: new scheme has been launched by the way of Gujarat which is known as Vahali Dikari Yojana. Under this scheme, the Government will provide financial services to the girls of the state. This amount will be given in three stages. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana 2024 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits, and features. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana
The Government of Gujarat is running this scheme for the girl child of the state. Under this Vahali Dikari Yojana, the state government will provide education incentives and Rs 1.10 lakh to the first and second daughters of the family. This assistance amount will be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People can fill out the application form for this scheme to get help and can avail the assistance amount given under the scheme. Gujarat State Government has launched this scheme to improve the sex ratio, which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. Under this scheme, the Government will provide this amount for the marriage of the girl or for the higher education of the girls.
|Vahali Dikari Yojana
|The Government will provide financial services to the girls
|Rs 1.10 Lakh
Objectives Of Vahali Dikari Yojana
The concept of the scheme is to improve the girl childbirth rate by strengthening the socio-economic status of the girl child in society, preventing their dropout rate, and preventing their marriage as children, thereby promoting positive mindset change in society. Under Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat, the government will provide monetary help to the first and second girls of the family. The Government is providing this amount for the education of the girls. The scheme will also play a special role in helping the girls in their marriage by providing financial assistance. Interested applicants should visit the Official Website and can easily apply online.
Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat Benefits
As mentioned earlier, monetary benefits are served to the eligible beneficiaries under the Vahli Dikri Scheme of Gujarat. The details regarding the same have been mentioned below.
- For the girls entering 1st class, financial aid of Rs. 4000 will be provided to the parents of the child.
- For the girls entering 9th class, financial aid of Rs. 6000 will be given.
- At attaining the age of 18 years, Rs. 1 lakh will be granted to the girl child for her higher education and marriage.
- Interested candidate should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State
- This scheme will be for girls from poor families, whose income is less than 2 lakhs.
- Only the first two girls of the family are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should have bank account and bank account should be linked with Aadhaar
- This scheme is for all categories girl of any category will be eligible for this scheme
- Apart from this, no other special qualification is required to apply in the scheme.
Assistante Amount Distribution
- The first enrollment in class 1st – Beneficiaries will receive ₹ 4000/-
- The Second enrollment in class 9th – Beneficiaries will receive ₹ 6000/-
- The final enrollment at the age of 18 years – Beneficiaries will receive ₹ 100000/-
Vahali Dikari Yojana Documents
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under Vahali Dikri Yojana is as follows:-
- Proof of residence.
- Girl’s birth proof.
- Income certificate.
- Girl’s bank passbook.
- Identity proof of girl’s parents.
Vahali Dikari Yojana Application Process
- Visit the Official Website: Start by visiting the government’s official website. OR
- Get Form From Local Office: Anganwadi Centre/Gram Panchayat/ CDPO(ICDS) Office/District Women and Child Officer office.
- Read Scheme Information: Carefully review all the information related to the scheme.
- Required Documents: Collect all the necessary documents as specified.
- Download Offline Form: Download the form from the official website link, which is also given below.
- Complete the Form: Fill in all the required details in the application form. Attach Documents: Upload or attach the necessary documents along with the form.
- Submit the Application: Finally, submit the completed application form to the Anganwadi Centre/Gram Panchayat/ CDPO(ICDS) Office/District Women and Child Officer office.