Airports Authority of India (AAI),a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise,constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating,upgrading,maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts.No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Airport Authority Of India(AAI) Manager And Junior Executives Posts Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Airport Authority Of India(AAI)
- Manager (Fire Service)
- Manager (Technical)
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
- Junior Executive (Technical)
AAI Recruitment 2020 Education Qualifications:
Manager (Fire Service):
- B.E/B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
Experience:5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Experience:5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods,Services,Equipment and Vehicles etc.
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control):
- Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
Experience:No experience is essential.
Junior Executive (Airport Operations):
- Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Experience:No experience is essential.
Junior Executive (Technical):
- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment Age Limit:
Manager: Maximum Age 32 Years As On 30/11/2020
Executive: Maximum Age 27 Years As On 30/11/2020
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered.All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview, if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
5. Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
Airport Authority Of India Vacancy Selection Process:
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for on-line examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification/Interview/ Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/Voice test,as applicable for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates,shortlisted for Documents verification/ Interview/Physical Measurement.and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test,as applicable for the post will be declared on AAI website only.The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of documents verification/interview, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter,Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- During Documents verification/Interview, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- For the post of Manager (Fire Services), On-line examination will be followed by document verification,Physical Measurement& Endurance Test which includes Running,Causality Carrying,Pole Climbing,Ladder Climbing& Rope Climbing and Driving Test.
- Candidates selected for the post of Manager (Fire Services) are required to produce Light Motor Vehicle License at the time of Document Verification/ Driving Test, failing which, the candidature will not be considered.Temporary/Learning License will not be accepted. Only those candidates, who qualify the Physical Measurement & Endurance Test and Driving Test will be allowed to appear for interview. On selection,the candidate must acquire heavy vehicle driving license within two years of induction,failure to do so will make them ineligible for promotion and to draw third annual increment onwards.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Light Motor Vehicles License is essential. Temporary/Learning License will not be accepted.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control),On-line examination will be followed by documents verification,Voice Test and Background Verification. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard.The candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard. On selection he/she shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The provisional selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list, prepared on the basis of their performance in On-line examination / Interview /Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/Voice test and Background Verification [for Junior Executive (ATC)], as applicable for the post, subject to meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be declared on AAI website. The Offer letter will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only. The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) and Manager (Fire Services) will have to undergo training, during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
- Selection of candidates shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents relating to eligibility criteria, character and antecedents/background check, caste certificate/ Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate)/ EWS Certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the rules of AAI.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) & Manager (Fire Services)shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees Seven Lakhs and Rupees Five Lakhs respectively to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of 03 years after completion of training.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
AAI Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Manager:Rs.60000/- To Rs.180000/-
- Executive:Rs.40000/- To Rs.140000/-
Application Fee & Mode Of Payment:
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).However,PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY.Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal.The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal.Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.Duplicate payments, if any,will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
- Opening Date For Online Application:15/12/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online:14/01/2021
- Tentative Date Of Examination (Post Wise):Will Be Announced On Official Website.