Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2021:Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment For 27 Specialist Officers And 5 Fire Officers Posts.BOB Vacancy 2021 All Details Like Total Posts, Education Qualifications,Age Limit,How To Apply,Salary And Important Dates Are Given Below.
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment|Apply Online For Specialist Officers Posts 2021
Bank Name:Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Posts Name: Specialist Officers And Fire Officers
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Education Qualification
- Graduate At In Government Recognized University.
Experience:An Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy / Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service.
An Officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent/Deputy Superintendent / Asstt. Commandant/Deputy Commandant of Indian Police/Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years’ service as an Officer in such Force.
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC),Nagpur.
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE).
- B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE).
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers. (India / UK)
- Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
Experience:Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex.
Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as an Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big Industrial complex.
- Specialist Officer:25 To 40 Years
- Fire Officer:23 To 35 Years
BOB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates. However,if the number of eligible applications received is large/less,then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criter ia/interview process.Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/Descriptive/Psychometric Test/Group Discussion/Interviews or any other selection methodologies for different scales.
How To Apply Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.Bank may send call letters for Online test,GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID,he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.Under no circumstances,he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- General/OBC/EWS:Rs.600/- & Applicable taxes and payment getway charges.
- SC/ST/PWD:Rs.100/- & Applicable taxes and payment getway charges.
Scale Of Payment (Salary):
- JMG/S I: Rs.23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2)–32850 x 1310 (7)–42020
- MMGS II : Rs.31705 x 1145 (1)–32850 x 1310 (10)-45950
- Online Application Start Dates:18/12/2020
- Last Date For Submiting Online Application:08/01/2021