Bank Of India Recruitment 2023: Bank of India (BOI) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in jMGS-I upon passing the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)- Project No. 2022-23/3. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 from the website bankofindia.co.in starting from February 11, 2023. All the details related to BOI PO Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Bank Of India Vacancy 2023
- Credit Officer: 350
- IT Officer: 150
- Total Vacancy: 500
Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Credit Officer:- Graduate In Any Stream.
- IT Officer:- B.Tech/ PG in CS/ ECE/ IT OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level
- The age limit for this recruitment is 20-29 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.2.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
BOI PO Recruitment Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from the BOI PO Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website bankofindia.co.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.175/-
Bank Of India PO Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Written Exam- 225 Marks
- Group Discussion (GD)- 40 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI)- 60 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination