BARC Recruitment 2023: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up various Posts of Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme.
BARC Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in BARC Recruitment 2023. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully.
BARC Bharti 2023
- Technical Officer : 181
- Scientific Assistant : 7
- Technician (Boiler Attendant) : 24
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I : 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II : 2946
BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category I): Online applications are invited for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee in the relevant disciplines with educational / technical qualifications from a recognized University / Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government. Diploma should be 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC / ITI / B.Sc. Candidates undergoing / completed M.Sc. Integrated course and applying for Post Code No.TR-01 to TR-06 shall produce B.Sc. degree Certificate.
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category II): SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate* in respective trade. Or HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Technical Officer: M.Sc., M.Lib., B.E. / B.Tech. from a recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc.(Food Technology/ Home Science / Nutrition)
- Technician: SSC + Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate.
- Technical Officer – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant – 18 to 30 years
- Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Category I – Stipendiary Trainee – 19 to 24 years
- Category II – Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 22 years
How To Apply BARC Recruitment 2023
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
- Technical Officer C : Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant B : Rs. 150/-
- Technician B : Rs. 100/-
- Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 1 : Rs. 150/-
- Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 2 : Rs. 100/-
Last Date of Application: 22/05/2023