Dell Recruitment 2019 : Dell is the best leading Technology Company in this world. Dell published an advertisement recruitment for the software engineer post at bangalore, india. so we inform to all candidates who eligible & interested and search the new job in world best technology company. Full information about this job given below…
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Job ID : R042003
Post : Software Engineer
Education Qualification :
- BTech / MTech /MS or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of DevOps experience
Role and responsibilities :
- Adhere to build & release processes to support requirements of product teams.
- Maintain the build & tools infrastructure for high availability, optimal performance and supporting corporate policies.
- Develop automation scripts to handle periodic SCM needs of engineers.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot SCM (Source Code Management), build and environment issues.
- Administer the tools and ensure integration is available in DevOps tools stack.
- Generate reports/metrics on builds and tools.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Engineering teams on POC/exploratory activities.
- Ensure collaboration with cross functional teams across geographies
- Clear understanding of build and release processes
- Develop build systems using Make, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Ability to perform Merging, Branching and Configuration Management tasks using svn, git, clearcase, perforce.
- Experience of migrating between version control systems and Tool stack integrations will be an advantage.
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Shell, Java)
- Jenkins Administration with knowledge of pipelines.
- Deeper understanding of Ansible and Kubernettes based architectures.
- Ability to administer engineering management toolset (JiRA, Confluence, Testrail) with exposure to integration, upgrades and migrations
- Comfortable with collaborating across cross functional teams across geographies
- Linux/Unix Administration experience
- Expertise in virtualization environments like VMware vCenter, AWS, Azure
- Experience with SQL reporting and administering MySQL or MSSQL desirable
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef will be desirable.
- Expertise in packaging applications (Wix, Kiwi, Installshield)
- Maintain DevOps tools like Sonar, Artifactory, Bitbucket, and Jenkins…
- Ability to handle reporting/analytical tools like Tableau.
Key Responsibilities : Max 5 – 7 bullet points with a small introduction.
Essential Requirements : Max 5 – 7 bullet points (key education must be included in this section).
Desirable Requirements : Max 0 – 5 bullet point of requirements that may be helpful, but not necessary