The Gujarat Government provides various scholarship schemes to support economically weaker students. Students who are in the reserved category and are permanent residents of Gujarat can apply for this scheme through online mode. All the information related to Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 schemes is available here such as list of schemes, who can apply, which scheme can be applied for, what will be the benefit to the applicant, how you can apply for the scheme and many other mandatory information.
Gujarat Scholarship 2020 is for those students who are studying from class 1 to post graduation level.Schemes are available for full reserved class-SC/ST/OBC Category.
How To Apply Digital Gujarat Post Metric Scholarship
- Open the official website of Digital Gujarat Select the“Registration”option by clicking on the open page in the menu bar.
- The registration form appears on the computer screen.
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email id and password Now enter the captcha code and click on save option.
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS Click the “Confirm” option.
- Click on “Login” option (if already registered)Login with ID and password.
- Upload your image and enter the requested information in the form (or edit the details if necessary for a pre-registered applicant).
- Now go to the “Student Corner” option From there select the“Scholarship”option.
- The list of scholarships appears Choose the plan you want to apply for.
- Choose your language and read the instructions Click the “Continue service” option.
- Now enter the remaining requested information.
- Upload the required supporting documents.
- Review the application form Click on the submit option.
List Of Document For Apply Online
- Passport Size Photo
- E-mail and Mobile Number
- Marksheet of (Std. 10,11 & 12) as applicable
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Payment Receipt
- School Leaving Certificate(LC)
- Bonofide Certificate (if applicable)
- School College Identy Card (if any)
- Hostel Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit Certificate
Help Line Number:18002335500
Post Metric Scholarships Guideline for Scheduled Caste,SEBC and ST Students Only.
Digital Gujarat Post Metric Scholarship scheme has been launched by the state government for the economically backward children of the state.Filling of online form for year 2020 scholarship has started with the last date being 15th December 2020..