The National Education Society for Tribal Students has released the EMRS TGT Notification 2023 PDF for 6329 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher in the various Tribal Schools. So, all the candidates who are interested in the EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 should start doing the Online Registration @ emrs.tribal.gov.in which is open from 18th July 2023. Moreover, Last Date to Apply Online EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 is 18th August 2023 and after that, you should start preparing for the exam. According to official notification and EMRS TGT Teacher Eligibility 2023, candidates must have passed the Graduation with relevant subject and TET qualified. Moreover, EMRS TGT Application Form 2023 is open now so all the candidates must start doing the Online Registration and then start preparing for the exam. You can use the Instructions given below to Apply Online EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 @ emrs.tribal.gov.in.
EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023
EMRS TGT Teacher Notification 2023 : Overview
- Authority: National Education Society for Tribal Students
- Recruitment: EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023
- Total vacancies: 6329 Posts
- Total Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher and Hostel Warden
- EMRS TGT Notification 2023 PDF: 18th July 2023
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Document Verification
- Qualification Required: Graduation with Relevant Subject, B.Ed Pass and TET Pass
- EMRS TGT Application Form 2023: 18th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 18th August 2023
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 Years
- Application Fee: Rs 1500/-
- Type of Article: Recruitment
- EMRS Website: emrs.tribal.gov.in
Emrs.tribal.gov.in Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023
- It is to inform you that EMRS Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 is released on 18th July 2023.
- As per notification, there are 6329 Vacancies of TGT Teacher and Hostel Warden for which eligible candidates can apply.
- Application forms are open from 18th July 2023 and Last Date to Register for this recruitment is 18th August 2023.
- Candidates can visit emrs.tribal.gov.in for all the latest updates of the recruitment.
- After doing the online Registration, you should start preparing for the exam and then qualify it to get selected further.
EMRS TGT Eligibility 2023
- Following Points describe the EMRS TGT Eligibility 2023 so all of you must check it before applying.
- First of all, for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher candidates must have passed Graduation with Relevant Subject and B.Ed Pass.
- You must fall between the Age Limit of 21 to 35 Years which is relaxed for certain categories.
- For the post of TGT Teacher, candidates must have qualified the TET Exam.
- For the post of Hostel Warden, you must have passed Graduation in any stream from recognized University.
EMRS TGT Application Form 2023 @ emrs.tribal.gov.in
Guide to Apply Online EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 @ emrs.tribal.gov.in
- Following Instructions have to be used by the Candidates to Apply Online EMRS TGT Recruitment 2023 @ emrs.tribal.gov.in.
- First of all, visit the above mentioned website.
- Secondly, Select the Recruitment button and then select the Link to Apply TGT Recruitment.
- Now, proceed for the registration and use the Mobile Number to register yourself.
- Now, fill the application form with basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Father name, Address, Qualification & More.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph and then Submit the application form.
- Pay the Registration Fees and then start preparing for the exam.
EMRS TGT Registration Fees 2023
- General : Rs 1500/-.
- OBC : Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST : Nil
- EWS : Rs 1500/-
- PwD : Nil
- General : Rs 1000/-
- OBC : Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST : Nil
- EWS : Rs 1000/-
- PwD : Nil