Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2023: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Various 23 Posts 2023.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post.
GPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Advertisement No||66/2023-24 to 72/2023-24|
GPSC Various Post Recruitment 2023
- Superintendent of Fisheries (Technical), Class-II: 02
- Assistant Director (Chemical Group), Class-I: 01
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-III (GMC): 05
- GeoHydrologist, Class-I (GWRDC): 03
- Geologist, Class-II (GWRDC): 02
- Scientific Officer, Class-II (Chemistry Group) (GWRDC): 09
- Principal, Adarsh Niwasi School, Class-II (GWRDC): 01
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Final Selection will be based on a written exam and personal interview.
- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat, India.
How to Apply ?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
|Starting Date for Apply||08/11/2023|
|Last Date for Apply||30/11/2023|