How To Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online: The Election Commission of India has started a campaign to link voter ID cards and Aadhaar cards. Linking Aadhaar Cards to Voter ID Cards is part of a plan to make sure voters are who they say they are and to verify their names on the electoral roll. EPIC-Aadhaar Seeding is another name for the process of linking your Aadhaar number to your voter ID card. As of now, this procedure is not mandatory to be set by the government, but as a responsible citizen of India, this method will surely help stop fraud on cards so that no false votes are given. In today’s article, we will learn how to link an Aadhaar card with an election/ voter card and how many types are there to link them.
How To Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online
Last Date Extended to Link Voter ID with Aadhaar Card
What Is a Voter ID?
What Is An Aadhaar Card?
Benefits To Link Voter ID with Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
How to Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online through NVSP
- First, visit the NVSP Official website.
- On the home page of the NVSP portal, there is a button for the voter portal click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page of the voter portal
- You have to first log in with either your mobile number Email ID or voter ID number and you have to give your password.
- After successfully logging in you just need to provide basic information like your name, district, etc., and then click the search button.
- Then you have to click on “feed Aadhaar number ” and a popup page will appear.
- Then you have to fill in the Aadhar Card details
- Then you have to click on the submit button and a message will appear that the application has been submitted successfully.
How to Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online through SMS
- First, you must a mobile phone with a SIM card.
- And for the SMS service, you must send a text message to 166 or 51969.
- The message is formatted as ECILINKSPACE>EPIC No.> SPACE>Aadhaar No.
- However, you must send this message from the cellphone number associated with your Aadhar card.
- Then you will get a confirmation that they have been connected.
How to Check Status of Link Aadhaar with Voter ID
- You can check the Current Status of Your Aadhaar-EPIC Seeding By
- After you have sent in your information through one of the abovementioned ways, the authorities will begin processing your application as soon as they receive it. You will need to go to the official website of the NVSP Portal in order to verify the progress of your application.
- On the home page option, there is a button for Check Status Application.
- Click on it. Enter a reference id or tracking number.
- Upon reaching the end of the procedure, a message will appear alerting you that the request has already been registered and is now being processed.