IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: New advertisement issued recently by Industrial Development Bank of India to hire Assistant Manager. The IDBI Bank Jobs notification is released for 600 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 February 2023 is the final date.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manger Recruitment 2023
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply IDBI Bank Jobs 2023 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply IDBI Bank Jobs 2023 application: 30 Years
IDBI Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- Candidates should visit the official website and select the page mentioned, “Career.”
- They will then be required to click on the option, “New Registration” and get registered into the portal, mentioning all the required personal details such as full name, email-id, date of birth, and so on.
- After this, they will have to submit a scanned copy of their recent original photograph and signature.
- After going through the instructions manual, they will have to accept the information given.
- Before submitting the final application, candidates are strictly advised to crosscheck their details before submitting.
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 here before applying for the application.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.200/-
- All Other Category: Rs.1000/-
IDBI Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Computer Based Test- It will contain a total of 200 questions and 200 marks. The time duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview- Candidates who will qualify for the online CBT exam and the Group Discussion, will be called for a personal interview.
- Document verification- The documents that candidates have to submit for verifying their identification are as follows:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Education Transcripts
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Online Application Start Date: 17th February 2023
- Last Date of Application: 8th February 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 8th February2 2023
- Last date to the print application: 15th March 2023
- Online Test Month: April 2023