India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:India Post has recently invited online applications for a total of 40889 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. All the candidates who were waiting for the Indian Post GDS Recruitment, their wait is over. State wise recruitment notification has been released. Candidates have to check the official notification before applying. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online after checking the information like Education Qualification Selection Process Merit List given in the notification.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Educational Qualification
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
India Post GDS Age Limit
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post GDS Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit The Official Website. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Pay Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
- All Category Female: No Fee
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process
India Post GDS Salary
- BPM: Rs.12000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10000/-