Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023: Indian Bank has released a short-notice PDF for the recruitment of Specialist Officers on its official website https://indianbank.in on 3rd February 2023. As per the Short Notice PDF, Indian Bank has announced a total number of 203 vacancies for the post of Scale I, II, III, and IV Officers in the various branches of the bank. Here in this post, we are going to provide you with the complete details related to Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2023
- Financial Analyst(Credit Officer):60
- Risk Officer:15
- IT/Computer Officer:23
- Information Security:07
- Marketing Officer:13
- Treasury Officer(Dealer for Treasury):20
- Industrial Development Officer:50
- Forex Officer:10
- HR Officer:05
- Total Vacancy: 203
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Industrial Development Officer:B.E / B.TECH in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics / Chemical / Textile /Production / Civil.
- Credit Officer:CA / ICWA
- Information Security:Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent and a certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at Graduation level or afterwards.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank.
- Go to the Careers Page and click on the Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 for Specialist Officers.
- Download the Notification PDF and read it thoroughly.
- If you are eligible then click on the link to Apply Online.
- Fill the complete information such as personal and academic details.
- Upload the documents such as signature, photographs, left thumb impression, etc.
- Pay the application Fees online.
- Download, and print the Application Form for future reference.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Category: Rs.800/-
Indiad Bank SO Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination