Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021|IB ACIO 2000 Vacancy:Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive i.e.
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) in IB,(Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit,essential qualifications, etc.for the post before applying.Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post,as mentioned below.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021||IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) 2000 Vacancy Out
Category Wise Vacancy:
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Any Degree (Graduation) Completed In Recognized University.
- Must Know Computer Knowledge.
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) Recruitment AGE Limit
- Minimum Age Limit:18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:27 Years
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 3 centre allotted to him/her out of his choice of three cities.There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.The questions marked as ‘Mark for Review’ by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent,there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:UR-35,OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category vise(UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST).
- On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam,candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II exam at 10 times the number of vacancies,subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the Tier-III/Interview @ 5 times the number of vacancies subject to the condition that the candidate secures minimum 33% marks (17 out of 50) in Tier-II exam.
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III/Interview, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination,etc.
- The date,time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview would be intimated to the successful candidates by E-mail given by them in online application.
- Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview may not be conducted at all centres mentioned in Para 4 above. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card/call letter of Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III/Interview relating to entry/exit, conduct inside the venue, frisking,etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled.
How To Apply Intelligence Bureau (IB ACIO) Vacancy
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Application Fees Category Wise:
- Male Candidates Of General,OBC & EWS Category:
- Examination Fees:₹100 & Recruitment Processing Charges ₹500.
- All SC/ST,Female & Ex Service man Candidates:
- Examination Fees:NIL & Recruitment Processing Fees ₹500.
IB ACIO Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Tier I(Only CBT Mode):100 Objective type MCQs,divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 marks each on:
- General awareness,
- Quantitative aptitude,
- Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning,
- English language &
- General studies.
- (Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.)
- Tier II:Descriptive type paper of 50 marks:Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
- Interview:Tier III
IB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Dates:19/12/2020
- Last Date For Submitting Application:09/01/2021