Gujarat’s women power will come forward to realize the resolve of the Prime Minister of a self-reliant India.Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be presented to the mother power of the state on September 17, the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.This decision will open a new avenue for the empowerment of women and mothers in the changed economic and social lifestyle after Corona.
MukhyaMantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2020
A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters from 1 lakh women’s groups in the state will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.Under this scheme, a total of up to Rs. 1000 crore will be provided to women’s groups.
The special thing is that The interest on the bank loan will be borne by the state government and the stamp duty required for the loan will be waived.
Loans of Rs 1 lakh will be available from government,co-operative,private banks, RBI approved lending institutions.Chief Minister Vijay Bhai has also called on banks to join the scheme.The state government will soon sign a MoU with the banks to join the scheme. A group of 10 women-sisters will be made 1 lakh group.
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Each group will get a loan of one lakh. Every mother and sister will be able to get interest loan without starting their own small business,home industry,business.
- In the Present-Corona situation, the CM’s goal of a big loan from a small man to become a financial support for the family will come true.
- The Chief Minister allocated a budget of Rs.175 crore for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- 50 thousand from rural areas and 50 thousand from urban areas.A total of 1 lakh women’s groups will be covered under Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- The scheme will be implemented in rural areas by Gujarat Lively Hood Promotion Company of Rural Development Department.
- Gujarat Urban Livelyhood Hood Mission of Urban Development Department will be implemented in urban areas.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be a catalyst in fulfilling the dreams of millions of sisters of the state to live with self-reliance.
The state government has given the opportunity to the women power of Gujarat,a leader in the white revolution, to start their own small business home industry from Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana and realize their talents and dreams.