About National Testing Agency (NTA): MSJ&E, Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier Higher Educational Institutions(HEI).
PM YASASVI Yojana 2023
PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI)
- For students who are studying in class IX
- For students who are studying in Class XI
- Scheme Launch By: Government of India
- Mode of application: online
- Official website: yet.nta.ac.in | https://socialjustice.gov.in
- Exam Name: NTA YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST (YET) 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2022-23.
- Date of Examination: 29.09.2023
- Display of Admit Cards from NTA website:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Pattern of the Exam: Objective Type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- Exam Fee: No exam fee is to be paid by the candidates
- Exam cities: Exam will be held in 78 cities across India
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01.04.2007 to 31.03.2011 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01.04.2005 to 31.03.2009 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the same as for boys.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility:
- Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT)
- Parents’/ guardians’/ annual Income not more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
- Studying in a Top Class School (list in https://yet.nta.ac.in ) in Class 9 or 11
YASASVI Scheme 2023 Entitlement:
- Rs. 75,000 p.a. for Class 9/10; Rs. 1,25,000 p.a. for Class 11/12 – covering the school/hostel fee
YASASVI Scheme 2023 Selection process:
YASASVI Scheme Documents for application:
Scheme of Examination:
Last date of submission of online forms: 29.09.2023 (Upto 05.00 PM)
Download Notification PDF: Click Here