SEBI 120 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Security And Exchange Board Of India Published Vacancy Notification For Grade A Assistant Manager 120 Posts 2022.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read SEBI Recruitment Notification 2022 Official Notification.SEBI Recruitment 2022 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Government Of India.
SEBI 120 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
SEBI Vacancy 2022
- Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager):120
- Information Technology:14
- Official Language:03
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General:Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA/CFA/CS/CWA.
- Legal:Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
- Information Technology:Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Research:Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics /Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)Econometrics from a recognized University/Institute.
- Official Language:Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/Institute.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021.
- Candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Assistant Manager Salary
- The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Online Application Start Date:05/01/2022
- Last Date Of Application:24/01/2022
- Phase I Online Exam Date:20/02/2022
- Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of IT Stream):20/03/2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II of IT Stream:03/04/2022
- Phase III Interview Date:Date Will Be Intimated