Supreme Court Recruitment 2024: Supreme Court of India, a pinnacle of judicial authority and constitutional democracy, has recently published a notification for recruiting law graduates. The Supreme Court Recruitment Cell is looking to recruit 90 enthusiastic and skilled individuals for the roles of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates. This recruitment drive presents a unique chance for law graduates to work in the highest judicial forum of the country, gaining unparalleled experience and insight into the legal system.
Applications for these positions opened on 25 January and will remain open until 15 February 2024. It’s an opportunity for young law graduates to participate in the judicial process and contribute to the Indian legal system. Therefore, read the detailed Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Notification and apply online within the advertised application period.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2024
|Superme Court of India
|No. Of Vacancy
|Last Date of Application
Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
- The candidates must not be below the age of 20 years and above 32 years as of 15 February 2024. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India.
- Find the link for the recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates and click on it.
- Read the detailed notification carefully to ensure eligibility.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents, including educational certificates, a recent photograph, and a signature.
- Pay the application fee, review all the details entered and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Applicants are required to pay ₹500/- as an application registration fee at the time of application form submission. Payment of the application fee can be completed online using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking etc
Supreme Court Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process shall be conducted in three phases:
Part I– Written Test having Multiple Choice Questions testing the candidates’ ability to understand and apply the law and comprehension skills
Part II– Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills
Part III– Personal Interview and Documents Verification.
- Notification release date – 24 January 2024
- Starting date of application registration – 25 January 2024
- Last date to submit a filled application form – 15 February 2024