Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2024: The State Education Department of Gujarat has launched the Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme. This scheme will help the financially unstable student to continue their education without worrying about any financial trouble. All the students of Gujarat who are studying in classes from 9th to 12th are eligible to apply for the scholarship. All the students who want to avail the benefits of this scheme are requested to fill out the application form before the last date. Check out more information about Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme 2024 in the article given below.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2024
To help the financially unistable students achieve their dreams the government of Gujarat has launched the Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, the selected students of class 9th will get INR 20,000, and students of 11th and 12th will be provided with INR 25,000 to complete their studies. All the students who have cleared the eligibility criteria can easily apply under the scheme. Students who are currently studying in Government schools will be able to apply for this scholarship. The students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the scheme.
|Gyan Sadhana Scholarship
|Education Department, Gujarat
|Std 9 to 12 Students
|Last Date of Application
Objectives Of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme is to provide proper opportunities related to financial benefits to the students who are currently studying in class 9th to 12th and wants to continue their education even after they have graduated from class 9th. 20000 Rupees will be provided to the people who are currently studying in classes 9th and 10th and 25000 will be provided to the students who are currently studying in classes 11th and 12th. The students will be provided with the benefit of this scholarship if they are studying in Government schools available in the Gujarat state or any other type of school which are supported by the Gujarat government. The scholarship amount will be provided every year for the help of the students.
- The students must be a permanent residents of the Gujarat state
- The applicant must have appeared for class 8 exams.
- The students must study in government, government-aided, or local schools.
- The annual household income of the rural students must not exceed 1.5 lakh and for the urban students, the household income must not exceed Rs 1.5 lakh annually.
- The students will have to take a competitive exam and the most meritorious students will be eligible for the benefit.
Gyan Sadhana Scheme Benefits
- For the students studying in classes 9 to 10th, 20000 Rupees will you provided annually
- For the students studying in classes 11th and 12th, Rupees 25000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Yojana 2024 Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the Gyan Sadhana website of the scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with a lot of important notifications will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply
- Enter your child’s unique ID and then you need to submit the application form accordingly.
- Upload all of the documents and click on the submit button.
- After uploading all of the details, you can click on the Report option and you can now download the application.
- Take a printout of the Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned.
- Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Application of each candidate attested by the Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed) with Original Challan.
- The exam will have only multiple-choice question
- The exam will be of 120 marks and their duration is 1:30
- The exam will be in English and Gujarati.
- Apply Online Start Date: 29/01/2024
- Last Date of Application: 09/02/2024
- Exam Date: 30/03/2024